For Sale or trade: Bunch of fish 10+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PockX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking to get rid of one of my tanks and cut down on some fish. Willing to trade or sell them. I won't ship unless it's worth it. I am located in central WI. For that I have are: Black Ghost Knifefish, African Brown Knifefish, a pair of German Blue Rams, Blood Parrot Cichlid, Senegal Bichir and some peppered cories, and african cichlids. I'm seeing first if any near me (54403) would be interested in any first. I'm just wondering if anyone is nearby for now.

I'm really really interested in the black ghost knife fish. I've been wanting one FOREVER!!!! Let me know if you decide to ship please please PLEASE! :) Thanks!

If artzechic doesn't want the rams I would like them, I'm in georgia also, zip is 30528

Sorry for no response guys, been really busy lately. Will get back to you all as soon as I can! I'm still figuring out if anyone of my friends would buy any first and then I will post again what I have left.

Sorry for no response guys, been really busy lately. Will get back to you all as soon as I can! I'm still figuring out if anyone of my friends would buy any first and then I will post again what I have left.

No problem, just let us know!

I'm interested in the Bichir and Cichlids if you still have them, how big is the bichir and what kind of cichlids? and if you can ship to 89502

BGK is only about 5 inches by the way, wasn't sure if people were thinking he was big. The ABK is around 5 too. Senegal, I might try and keep..but Idk yet..he is around 3 inches only right now. Most of these you could get at your local LFS for cheaper than what it would be with shipping and stuff. :/ unless LFS' aren't available.

yea they sell bichirs at my lfs pretty cheap around that size and I already have 2 around 7" so dont think they would like a new small one haha. ive been looking for one around their size to add to my new 75g tank im cycling right now

Back
Top Bottom