Can anyone recommend a good custom acrylic tank builder?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AndyH5512

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking to get an acrylic frag tank built. My 120 is blown out, and I have to fo something with my frags (Im not going to sell/trade them just yet). Does anyone know a reliable custom builder, or maybe know of someone looking to sell a frag tank? Im lookiing for something shallow, 16" or so. TIA.

Andy

Couple of guys in our Reef Club build them on the side. Not sure if it would be practical to ship them but if you can't find anyone more local PM me and I'll get you their contact info.

Moved to classified forum.

Classifieds
Buy or Sell is the name of the game. If you have something you want to sell or you're looking for something to buy and can't find it (locally or online) then post your request here. (Member to Member offers only) Posting or replying in this forum requires a minimum post count of 50.

"Classifieds
Buy or Sell is the name of the game. If you have something you want to sell or you're looking for something to buy and can't find it (locally or online) then post your request here. (Member to Member offers only) Posting or replying in this forum requires a minimum post count of 50."

Thanks for the explanation of what classifieds are.

It says on there if you are looking for something and cant find it, to post it there. I figure you are looking for a acrylic frag tank. Am I wrong?

I am looking for recommendations on a builder or someone looking to sell one. I wasnt sure what the exact classification of recommendations would go under.

Back
Top Bottom