For Sale: Clean 46 Gallon Bow Front for Sale in Northern Va

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

charlesweaver3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Clean 46 Gallon Bow Front for Sale in Northern Va $300

Up for sale is my 46 gallon fresh water tank and stand. The tank has a marineland 48inch single bright led light (48inch tube light still in box), two fluval c4 filters (two more unopened for an additional price).

The tank comes with a ton of accessories including a sink attachment to drain and fill water (great for cleaning gravel), fake and real plants, several fake plastic caves, new bag of gravel, along with a ton of food, decorations and chemicals.

The tank currently sit on a "buffet" cabinet that I would like to sell with the tank for the right price but don't need to. The buffet has two middle drawers and one on each side. It is made out of solid wood.

Tank New: $359 Marineland® Euro Aquarium, LED Light and Stand - Over 40 Gallons - Aquariums - PetSmart

Fiters New: $62.99 each Fluval® C4 Power Filter - Filters - Fish - PetSmart

Light New: $99.99 MARINELAND Single Bright LED Lighting System

For the right price I can help with delivery.
Please email me if you have any questions. I am simply too busy to have this hobby and I am looking to sell off everything. Photos were taken one week ago when take was still running email me for them.

Back
Top Bottom