Free: clown loach in NJ/NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ogunden

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums. I actually signed up just so that I can make this ad to give away my fish Slurpy. He's a clown loach, maybe 4 inches or so:

3k43m73ld5W55R45S0b3k23633243c9581023.jpg

Slurpy's a bit shy in this photo..

We've had him/her since he was a wee loach, and he's outlived all the other fish in our tank (sadly, we didn't really know enough about what we were doing and some of the others fought and killed each other). We (my wife and I) love him dearly!

However, I've done some research recently and it appears that he's going to live a long time! Also, he's going to get too big for our 20 gallon tank. Finally, he's all alone and loaches like to play with other loaches; I want him to have companions!

So I've decided it's my duty to seek him out a better home where he can be happier.

I actually posted on craigslist and got some responses already, but have yet to find a setup that meets all these criteria. If you've got the following and would be willing to adopt another loach, please contact me!
- one or more loaches
- a big tank
- a loving environment
- willing to talk to me on the phone and possibly let me see the setup in person

Once we find a home for Slurpy, the 20-gallon tank with a brand new filter will be available for anyone who wants them. I will of course give precedence to the person who provides the great home for Slurpy.

Thanks for reading!

Owen in Jersey City, NJ

I would take him I have 2 cl. 3 yoyo loach, 3 zebra loach in a 60 gallon pics are on my profile in my tread. I live in ct but work in manhattan. I also have a 120 gallon tank I will be setting up shortly

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

He's been like that for a long time, I'm not sure about always though.

Back
Top Bottom