Complete 10gal setup for sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
Want to sell one of my 10gal setups.

10gal tank
2 Plastic decorations, One small rock that has a hole in the middle [ So fish can swim through ] and a larger plastic rock with several holes in it.
50watt HOT heater.
Wal-Mart repackaged Penguin Mini, Which I modified to fit a biowheel.
Tahitian Moon Sand
Incadescent hood with 2 10watt Compact Flourescent screw-in bulbs.
Half the Java Moss currently in the tank.

Since this tank is on the bottom rack, I won't take the tank out [ That would involve disassembling the top tank, to. ] However, I'll take everything out of that tank, and give you 10gal I have empty.

Local Orlando sale only, i would ask that the person purchasing would provide something to transport the sand and Javamoss in.

No fish are included in this sale, There are snails in the Javamoss..but I've never had any problem with them and they keep the tank very clean.

Asking 90 Dollars, I'll even throw in a Rodiron stand I have that I'm not using at the moment.

So its a complete setup, all you have to do is add dechlorinated water and fish, and if you set it up quick enough... You probably will only have to deal with a minmal cycle.

Price is negotiable.

----
Cliff notes.

Complete 10gal setup with stand and upgraded lights and sand bottom, and half a tank full of Java-moss. Just ad fish.

i am interested in the large pastic rock if you are willing to sell just that to me...how much would you sell it for shipped to NJ?

thanks...
Mario

I'd rather sell everything as a set.

if I start parting it out, I may be left with parts in the end that just won't sell.

Im very interested, if you can send it to oklahoma i would greatly appreciate it!

so, would you be able to send that out to Oklahoma

and just on an Off Topic note, my uncle live in St. Lucie Point Florida he loves the fishing there

Unless you want to pay for teh shipping, no.

Shipping would be outrageous, and would probably get broken anyways.

well i have questions

#1 Are there any cracks?
#2 I would pay for good shipping care and how much is the tank?
#3 Is it a good tank for a QT or Breeder tank?
#4 How much is excellent shipping from you?

Shipping would be however much it cost to send a 10 pound, large, fragile package via FedEx.

Probably over 30 bucks.

My 30 gallon hex cost about $40 to ship.

Didnt get broken.

For something less than half the size I would say about $20.

no never mind

i can get another 29 gallon tank for that much without shipping

Back
Top Bottom