Coralife Turbo Twist 3X - 9 Watt UV Sterilizer - $60 OBO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Coralife Turbo Twist 3X - 9 Watt UV Sterilizer

Eradicates most harmful micro-organisms from your tank

This UV Sterilizer has been used for about two months, but all parts have been kept in perfect condition.

Features a quartz glass sleeve surrounded by a revolutionary "turbo- twist" flow design to increase dwell time, which in turn increases efficiency. Triple-treatment time fully utilizes all the available UV output of the lamp- out performs larger units. Treats up to 125-gallon freshwater or saltwater tanks. Hang-on bracket included or locates anywhere in your system. (9 watt Philips compact fluorescent UV lamp included. Eliminates single-cell algae for crystal-clear aquariums. Eradicates most harmful micro-organisms on the initial pass through chamber. In addition, I charge no sales tax, so why pay full retail?

$60 OBO - omar_hart@yahoo.com

No, but I would only charge actual shipping costs, so it would be only another $6-7.

I will keep an eye on that

Is there any reason you are selling it?
My tank gets green really quickly and nothing seems to work! Did that work well for you the time you had it?

lyquidphyre said:
I will keep an eye on that

Is there any reason you are selling it?
My tank gets green really quickly and nothing seems to work! Did that work well for you the time you had it?

Krap is right, I have to move because I broke up with my live-in gf and I'm kind of in a tight spot financially. If you look over my posts over the last two months you will see how weel the UV worked for me, crystal clear water all the time and the peace of mind that you don't have to worry about disease. I don't even use a QT anymore.

Okay, awesome! I saw where you mentioned how wonderfully it worked, and that is why I was confused as to why you were selling it

Sorry to hear about the break up thing... hope all works out for you

I believe i put that auction on watch last nite. I just need to find the money to pay for it =o)

Back
Top Bottom