Coralvue 4 Bulb T-5 2xactinic 2x10k FOR SELL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

liquidreamer

Aquarium Advice Activist
Coralvue T-5 Retrofit Kit for sale. 5 weeks in use and no salt creep, etc. Included are 2x10kbulbs and 2xtrue 03 actinics with reflector and ballasts and already wired with black wire loom and twist ties going to all connection posts. I will detach the connections but will enclose an easy to follow connect chart - save yourself the headache of twisting all this stuff and running the wires. Paid 250.00 after shipping but willing to let go for 175ish not including shipping, obo. I have to get rid of this because I wanted MH and my current canopy wouldn't permit height wise so I purchased pendants. Very bright white when all are connected. Please email or pm if interested - I am in the 70818 Baton Rouge Louisiana area if interested. Thanks!

Here are some update pics...

Attachments

• dsc00223.jpg
    dsc00223.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 41
  • dsc00227.jpg
    dsc00227.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 33
  • dsc00243_151.jpg
    dsc00243_151.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 47
A few more. Notice how bright they are - there are no other lights on in the room.

Attachments

• dsc00246.jpg
    dsc00246.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 34
  • dsc00247.jpg
    dsc00247.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 40
  • dsc00248.jpg
    dsc00248.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 42
Is it really? Permanately? Whew - good thing its a cheap point and shoot sony cybershot (no zoom, etc) :)

Take a magnifing glass.

You can fry ants with it.

A camera lense is SOOO much more fine tuned than a glass. Meaning it can get hot quicker, and it is more concentrated. If you point it at the sun or something for too long it will melt your camera (no kidding)

Ouch - Well I guess the money I get on these lights will have to buy me another camera. Talk about a catch 22 :lol:

I doubt there is anything wrong with it,

I mean unless you leave it pointed at it for a while, you shouldnt have a problem.

Just take the picture and point the camera away, dont leave it sitting there...

Yeah, I'm sure it's ok. Just being melodramatic :) Thanks for the heads up though, made me think about all the little ants I burnt as a kid :twisted: lol j/j... ok, maybe not ;)

Actually no... but I was out of town for a week and I got back Sunday and placed the setup on ebay on a local reef club forum. I will let you know how it works out in a week. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom