For Sale: CPOs, ABNs, Shrimp, & Endlers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all! I've got some stuff available right now and as long as the weather cooperates, I can ship as soon as Monday. If you want to have some nice stuff in your tank before the end of next week, look no further! (y)

Everything listed was bred here in our fishroom. I ship to contiguous US only, your choice of Priority or Express mail. PM me your zip with a list of what you'd like, and I will calculate shipping for you- I ship by weight to save money. I guarantee live arrival for a 3 day trip (Priority is most often 2 days). In the highly unlikely event of DOA, I require a photo of the DOA in unopened bag within 3 hours of FIRST delivery attempt. Guarantee applies to cost of livestock only.

Shrimp and CPOs will ship with your choice of java moss or Myriophyllum mattogrossense in the bag.

Crystal red shrimp S/S+ grade- bag of 8- $32
coX8gZN.jpg

UwntRIn.jpg

Tangerine tiger shrimp- bag of 8- $28
xVy9sCo.jpg

nnpbT4V.jpg

Blue pearl shrimp- bag of 6- $18
p9fODXa.jpg

dxIywzf.jpg

CPO (Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. orange, Mexican orange crayfish)- bag of 3 juvies, 2 are about 1/2", the other is about 3/4". WYSIWYG!!!- $22 *edit* these are DWARF crayfish and do well in small tanks!
UPwxYLJ.jpg

Hi Red endlers- young trio OR 3 males, your choice- $15
OQiCzdS.jpg

Albino bristlenose plecos- lots available- 1" juvies $5, or 1.5" juvies $7
a4e76Mg.jpg

xMLKRLD.jpg

Thanks for looking! Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention... I have starter colonies of MTS (15-20 snails) available upon request for FREE to anyone that purchases anything from me, as long as supplies last. ;)

PH of my tangerine tiger tank is 6.5-6.6. I can test kh / gh if you want.

Everything I have listed here was bred by me in the fishroom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Everything above is still available... if you're one of those people that are looking for something a little more unique than red cherry shrimp, shoot me a PM. I can ship tomorrow and you'll have them Friday. Everything listed is easy to keep- yes, even the crystals, tangerines, and cpo's. These animals are nicer looking and healthier than what you most often find in a shop. :)

Last edited:
Still available, and I still have free bags of MTS if you want one with any purchase. :)

I still have 3 unsexed juvies, yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom