For Sale: Crayfish For Sale in St. Louis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmarhui

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My electric blue female and my snow white mated. Now I have a whole lot of them!! These will be for local pickup, of course. These cute lik babes were born on November 4th and they have so much gorgeous color, already! Hurry, my tanks are busting at the seams! Make me an offer!

I have researched shipping, it's not impossible, I have just not done it before so I am reluctant.... generally speaking, where are you located?

I have put a call in for some help with shipping. Will require pay pal. Private message me the price you are offering. Thanks!

Hello,
Wondering if you ever got the info you needed on shipping. I am located at 33032 (South Florida) also wondering what your asking price is on these guys.
Thanks

Ok, the heat packs are on their way! I was able to buy 10 of them. As soon as they get here (ups is delivering) i am ready to ship! Price is $10 per crayfish. If you only buy one, you will need to pay shipping. If you buy more than one, I should be able to cover it. Please msg me if interested. Thanks for everones patience, i am so new at this but have done alot of research!!

Jmarhui said:
Ok, the heat packs are on their way! I was able to buy 10 of them. As soon as they get here (ups is delivering) i am ready to ship! Price is $10 per crayfish. If you only buy one, you will need to pay shipping. If you buy more than one, I should be able to cover it. Please msg me if interested. Thanks for everones patience, i am so new at this but have done alot of research!!

Hello, I am interested in purchasing 4 of them. Please send me a pm and i will send you payment and shipping info. Thanks, Frank

i will be in stl in a couple of weekends. im interested in a couple. since im prolly your only local pickup can i get a deal? lol

Blue crayfish coming out my ears..... :) 7 bucks for local pickup. 10 bucks per crayfish plus shipping. If you buy more than one, i will pay shipping! :)

Back
Top Bottom