For Sale: Current USA Led+ & Aqualight for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeaq

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have two lights for sale, both used, but not used for very long.
PayPal or meet up in North Jersey.
24-36" Current USA Freshwater Satellite Plus
I used this light for about 3 months before I broke down my 20 long and put it in storage. no box. Works like new. Comes with remote.
$55 shipped.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986475.522207.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986503.905896.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986520.674937.jpg

30" Coralife Aqualight PC 130 watt
I was gifted a Rose Bubbletip & my lighting wasn't strong enough, so I went out while it was acclimating and this was the only high watt light the store had... I used it for about a month before upgrading. Again, works like new, but no box.
$65 shipped
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986537.778456.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986637.075638.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986751.827513.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986762.258298.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986773.627067.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986789.096116.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421986799.996773.jpg

If aqualight is still available I will purchase.

It is still available Pm me for contact info.

Or PM here with your PayPal email and I will send you a detailed invoice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both still available

Does the Coralife have any feet to rest on the edge of the open tank?

No, I never bought the feet, but i did look on eBay for them. They're less than 10$ shipped

Is the 24-36" Current USA Freshwater Satellite Plus still available?

Yes it is still available PM me if serious. I can get you the phone number.

I will purchase the current USA freshwater light. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back sooner my husband had a heart attack Friday and this is the first chance I have had to get back on computer. Send invoice and I'll check back in the morning to see what's going on or just PM me a message.

I will purchase the current USA freshwater light. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back sooner my husband had a heart attack Friday and this is the first chance I have had to get back on computer. Send invoice and I'll check back in the morning to see what's going on or just PM me a message.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he has a speedy & healthy recovery!

Just to clarify, do you want to buy the Aqualight or the current USA?! The first comment you made was that you wanted the Aqualight & the second one you said the current USA light!

Thank You. It's the Current USA freshwater led I am interested in, just out of curiosity is it good for plants? Doesn't really matter I have planted and non planted tanks just wondering.

Thank You. It's the Current USA freshwater led I am interested in, just out of curiosity is it good for plants? Doesn't really matter I have planted and non planted tanks just wondering.

Perfect, I sent you the invoice for it last night. The light is good for plants depending on the depth of the tank.

A lot of people use them on shallow tanks like the Mr. Aqua bookshelf tanks.

Here is a pic of the par values
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423497843.451660.jpg

Does the Aqualight have 2 switches in addition to the 2 plugs? Both bulbs are 50/50? I am interested.

Yes two switches and 2 plugs, both bulbs are 50/50 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom