Dalmation Mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flip0204

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm looking for Dalmation mollies preferrably fry or very young..... For my 65 gallon tank? anyone who can help would greatly appreciate it

I've got a bunch of mixed mollies. Most are orange and black. I think they are the result of a cross breeding between orange sailfins and dalmation sailfins.

I've got at least 10, probably more like 20+, that range in size from less than 1/4" to about 1/2". They are in brackish (1.006) right now, but will easily drip acclimate to fw within an hour or so.

PM me if interested. I'll ship Priority mail or UPS. Let me know what you prefer and your zipcode for an estimate. No charge for the fry themselves.

Sorry to but in, but do you have any pics of your orange and black mollies bazil? I have two babies who are also a mix of an orange sailfin and a Dalmatian.

I don't think so, but I can try to take some tonight. Most are pretty small yet, but I do have 3 left from the first batch that are going to my mom that are about 3/4"-1". I'll see what I can do tonight and I'll try to post tomorrow.

Okay, the pics of the younger ones that are up for grabs are a bit blurry. I did get a video, but I'm not sure how to post that. I got decent one of the older ones that are going to my mom and sister. They are not up for grabs. The younger ones are mostly orange with some black spots on them. None of those have the regular dalmation coloring. They are all either orange/black or just orange. The young ones are in brackish right now, but if you want, I can acclimate them to freshwater before shipping.

Okay, the pics didn't show up. Here's the link to my page on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27302368@N02/with/2946306949/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27302368@N02/2946306633/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom