Death Row

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SparKy697

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm attempting to get a few of my planted tanks back to a ratio where there is more water than plants.

The first thing I have to do is get rid of some anubius. I have no idea what type it is but it's on the larger side. This was first given to me from an AA member a couple of years ago. There are two pieces that are similar in size to the one in the photo below. They are a little past their prime and should have gone some time ago, but they are by no means dead.

There is more than enough for 6 generous pieces. As usual you pay actual shipping but the plants are free.

There are also some assorted crypt that are on death row if anybody is interested.

I will ship on Monday the 22nd so that they do not sit all weekend in the cold.

Oh and no charge for any duckweed that may be included.

img_932117_0_0d583c6af39590734c1d52fa55846210.jpg

I'd advise against shipping on the Monday of Christmas. What I'd do is ship them out USPS on SATURDAY the 20th since the USPS still moves mail on Sundays, even though they aren't open. That way plants will get to their destination on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. HTH

Oh, by the way is the anubias dead? I may be interested whatever you have available. I'd shoot you a PM but I gotta leave right now!

Oh hey, that is Christmas! I totally forgot that. well lets see how this goes. I can send some out early this week and any others interested I can send out the week after Christmas.

Thanks

Hi are these for fresh water/ or salt water tanks? I am very new to salt water and have a tank that is just on the finishing side of cycling. No fish yet. Anyway I was not sure if I could add plants to a SW tank. IF so I would be interested also. Thank you.....also do you have any idea what shipping would cost? Thank you very much.

I'm sorry aquarius75, these are fresh water plants.

There are a couple plants that will grow in sw but nothing like what you might see in a planted fresh water tank.

Are all these plants low light? I'm thinking about buying some plants and all I got for planting right now is a low-tech 5 gallon setup. 20W of light 6500k, DIY co2, no special substrate, no fertz added.

Back
Top Bottom