For Sale or trade: Duckweed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippokitty

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have an extraordinary amount of duckweed. I'd be happy to send some your way for very cheap $10 for everything I can stuff in a sandwich bag. That includes shipping within the U.S. In a flat rate box/envelope
Or if you have plants to trade that's also an option!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah since I upgraded lights it's exploded in my tank! I also have an exploding population of MTS if anyone's interested!

And hornwort, water lettuce and frogbit

Depends on how much you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandwich bag of frogbit and couple stems of hornwort

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah since I upgraded lights it's exploded in my tank! I also have an exploding population of MTS if anyone's interested!

oooo I might just take as much MTS as you can give me.... dwarf puffers are incoming lol

I only have a little bit of frog bit, maybe like 3 plants, it just started multiplying recently
MTS I do have a lot of! I'll start collecting. I can send things out sometime this week. Probably Thursday or Friday since I have class pretty much all day the first half of the week

Definitely still interested in as much MTS as you can send. I got snails at a fish store for my puffers over the weekend but my multies devoured the ones I put in their tank and the two I put in the south american tank are MIA... the only one I can still find is in the puffer tank and he's not gonna last long with the puffers arriving this week lol.

Interested in duck weed. Accid erased everything in pm box so let me know how much you are offering for what price please.

Sent via the time space continuum... All hail Zoltan.

Sinibotia I caught about 7 so far one of whom is very large and therefore will be very prolific if kept separate!

Ok SO SORRY but I have not sent or confirmed with anyone due to school getting absolutely insane
I can send things out Friday in a small flat rate box or envelope which costs 5-6
Confirm with me what you want and how much!

Do you still have frogbit? How much is it?

Back
Top Bottom