For Sale or trade: Dwarf Sag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone! I have around 20-25 pieces of dwarf sag, healthy, bright green and ready to go from my 20g! I will ship these priority mail, I DO NOT have heating packs for these so mind your weather, but I will insulate these to the best of my ability!

I'm selling for $0.75 per plant plus $6 shipping or for $17 for all including shipping. Which ever option you decide I can promise that there will be come extras;) I can also do first class if you're willing, which would bring down the price of these options, just PM me to figure out the price! I only accept PayPal at this time.

I'm also willing to trade for any kind of moss, bacopa, val, crypt, etc, or any kind of shrimp! Just let me know what you have!

***Warning: there may be algae, snail, or shrimp attached to the plants as I have all three in the tank. I don't think that there should be, but just a heads up.

Thanks for looking!

img_3111592_0_dd420a636e6fbeedc3d1839732f9ca56.jpg

I might be interested. Will you trade for vallisneria contortionist? I can give you 5 of those for five of the sag. I would still pay shipping I assume?

Back
Top Bottom