For Sale: dwarf water lettuce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some for sale. I would like $. 50 per head. Reply or pm if interested. Attached is a picture of one head.

I will post a pic of a head by a ruler for reference soon.
Edit: a lettuce head, that is. :)

Here is a size reference. The white blob is where i deleted my name. It was written on the ruler. LOL

Maxkolbe said:
I'm interested in getting some for my. Betta tank but I don't know how to pay for things on this site.

Almost everyone here (including me) prefer paypal... You make an account and then add a credit card or bank account, and send money.

Depends on how fast it spreads, I just got a new light but it is WAY to bright for the betta and he needs something to shelter under.

Depends on how fast it spreads, I just got a new light but it is WAY to bright for the betta and he needs something to shelter under.

I had 2 heads in my 20g under 2x 24w T5HO, and 3 weeks later, I have about 30. LOL.

I still have about 24 heads available. If it is above 50 in your area, I can ship in a bubble mailer for $3.65. If it is below 50, I can ship in a styrofoam lined box for $6.

I have a lot of people interested, and not a whole lot left. So for a week or two I am sold out if everyone goes through with it. I will post how many I have left after I get all these people taken care of.

Wow, shipping is a lot cheaper than I thought for bubble mailers. I am about to ship 4 heads and it only costs $1.95
-PM me if you're interested and I can send you a quote. Please disregard the old price of $3.65
-If using a bubble mailer with first class mail, to have a tracking number costs an extra $. 85

I might possibly buy one or two heads to go with the frogbit I'll be getting from another source. I'm not sure if I can purchase by next week or at the end of the school year (middle of may) so, can you hold two heads for me please?

Back
Top Bottom