For Sale or trade: Dwarf Water Lettuce FOR SALE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puckhog429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I Have 10 - 15 extra pieces of dwl. It is very easy to grow. Shipping is $6.00.
$4 for the plants. I also have jungle val and cabomba available. pm me if your interested!
Thanks for looking!

hello...do you still have the dwl? i currently have duckweed. how similar is it to duckweed? i have a second tank which could use it.

thanks,
craig

Its pretty similar to duckweed but not as invasive and a little bit better looking. I just sold a lot of it. Am going to ship some out tommorow. If i have some left i can let you know if your interested.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Yes. It depends how much I have left and how much shipping will be. I will count out everything i have and check the shipping price when I get home.

Can I see a picture? Might want some of this for my outdoor breeding tub setups. How fast does it grow? I need a nitrate sponge for the outdoor tubs as I don't run any filters on them.

Ok so i have like 17 pieces left. Psched, would that be cool if i split it up between u and cowboys? And cowboys it should be pretty good for a pond. It multiplies and grows really quick.

Probably, Im on vacation right now and will be back on the 23rd so I will first be checking in on how the duckweed is doing on the pond and depending on how It is I'll decide on if I want it or not. You can go ahead and sell it all now and if I decide I want it ill wait till you have more available later. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom