For Sale or trade: Dwarf water lettuce, salvinia minima, taiwan moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tulip55555

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have some dwarf water lettuce, salvinia minima and a small amount of Taiwan moss and I'm wanting to trade for other plants or sell as a package for $12 shipped priority mail. I would prefer to trade so feel free to post here or PM offers :)

Thanks

Low light plants mostly...but I have a new setup and I want to try higher light plants, too. Needle leaf java fern, Philippine java fern or windelov ferns, crypts other than Wendtii, hydrocotyle, maybe some hygro...what do you have??

Here is a link to a pic of the plants I have for sale. I have 2 portions just like this. The container is 6x8 inches. The top left is moss, top right is dwarf water lettuce and the bottom portion is salvinia. There are about 10 water lettuce, 20 salvinia and 2x3 inches of moss. The price is $12 shipped priority. Essentially it's $2 per portion and I can add additional portions including 1 square inch of subwassertang for $2 per portion, but I do not want to use time or gasoline for less than 3 portions. Please add $1 if you would like a tracking number.
I have several packages/portions of salvinia and water lettuce (without the moss) for $11 shipped.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/39704-albums8834-picture33961.html

Thanks

No one seems to be interested in buying, so let's try something different....RAOK-4x4 square inches of dwarf water lettuce/salvinia for $7 shipped. I would hate to throw this away. They are beautiful plants with great roots. Great for betta tanks, mine LOVES them!

I am really interested, but the order couldn't be sent for a few months. If you can save them for me that'd be so amazing. I want to create a new planted tank for my birthday...but it isn't until late May. Would these do well in a tank with screw in fluorescent bulbs and a plant substrate? Would they need a CO2 setup too?

Is the moss fairly easy to grow? How much do you have? I would like to grow moss on a piece of driftwood but I an very new to plants so I need something easy :)

The Taiwan moss does grow well in low light. I had it at the bottom of a 24 inch tall tank with just one T5 bulb and it grew just fine. It will obviously grow faster in better lighting though.
As a side note....The ABSOLUTE BEST way to attach moss to wood is to start it outside the tank...but you would have to have a container large enough to fit the wood you'd like to use and an extra light.

Back
Top Bottom