For Sale: Endler colony- LOCAL PICKUP ONLY- Upstate NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gabysapha

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have about 30-40 Endlers that I want to get rid of. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY- Fingerlakes region, upstate NY.

Tiger females
Blackbar/peacock males and females
Some tigerxpeacock mixed very young fry.

PM me if you can take them and make an offer!!

If nobody local can take them, I have a reserve to ship them in the spring.

Thanks!

These are still available! Would love to start off my semester with new stock, which means these need to go.

Anybody interested in central NY????

I am in Brooklyn if that is what you meant by central NY. Do you have pictures of the endlers? Also, how many would I be able to add in a 10g?

Um no, I mean central NY state.

I would say 10. They have babies so you need to account for that. And the girls still get pretty big in my opinion... If you get all males you could fit in a few more I'd say. Not sure what the forum thinks about this, it's best to post the question in a thread.

animalzrok2 said:
could you post some pictures? also how much are they?

I have no pictures because they are just too darn fast for my iphone camera! However if you look up pictures of the Endlers toddnbecka (forum member) have for sale, they look just like that. The majority of them are from toddnbecka and all males I currently have are from his colony. Right now I see 3 colored-up males, one of them is fantastic. He's got some lime green on him. So pretty!

Bear in mind that the newborn fry I currently have are probably crosses of blackbarXtiger.

I don't know how much to ask for them! I would prefer not to go lower than $20.

I have other community fish up for sale locally, if you are interested:

- 1 small baby blue mystery snail with a blue foot
- 4 adult peppered cories. They have spawned for me, looking to replace them.
- 1 brown female bristlenose pleco. Looking to replace her with longfin albinos.
- numerous platy juveniles. Twinbar, sunset, blue mickeymouse with a little of the tiger trait in them. Mother was a huge hi-fin mickeymouse with clear fins. They are still small, 5 months old.

Back
Top Bottom