Wanted: Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do thank you for the reply, I do appreciate the knowledge I am a novice and I don't know sh!t about genetics. But yet I do work for a biotech company.

he is as close to wild as you can get. He is the guru of endlers, where else would you expect to get endlers from? considering most pure endlers you can get are from him. he was the only source of endlers for decades.

you will be hard pressed to find pure endlers in the us that didn't pass his hands first.

Yes I know I have talked with Adrian some through email as well as Stan de Jong. Their are other people in the hobby not as well know just have to look a bit. Adrian is one of the leading people. Please don't think I am just some novice. I am not discounting him or his work. wish I had time and money to do the same. But what he has is not exactly what I'm looking for. I guess maybe I want my own that no one else has. Maybe I need to take a trip to Venezuela.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I want my own fish too. That's why I'm gonna get off this forum and put some chunk Mac on a hook and catch me a stripahh. Night night kids.

Here's a couple old pics, wee buggers don't sit still long enough for good ones:

Here's what the blondes look like if you separate and breed them:

Aquaclear with a qquickfilter housing, instead of the fine filter pad I use a penguin powerhead reverse-flow replacement sponge for longer-term use. The quickfilter pads are great for polishing after cleaning the substrate and stirring up muck, but they load up and kill the flow quickly.

Back
Top Bottom