For Sale or trade: Endlers, Least Killies and Convict Available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
Endlers in small to large groups, almost any sex ratio you desire available. All are N-Class including Black Bar, Orchard and Flames. Easy to breed and maintain livebearers that don't eat fry.

Least Killies, actually livebearers, one of if not the smallest aquarium fish available in large numbers. These fish have one fry a day for a few days then take a few weeks off. They are peaceful and don't eat fry. These are an excellent live food source, fry, for other fish. If you raise up or obtain a group of 10-12 females they have the bioload of one good size molly and supply feeders non-stop.

Black and pink Convicts availalbe.

I want to avoid shipping if possible, but I will consider shipping in some cases so check. I am located in St. Louis, MO-Go Cards!!!! No fish for Cubs fans, just kidding you need something to entertain yourselves! I will consider all trades including livebearers of any type, rainbow cichlids, crayfish, shrimp, odd fish, small fish and easy plants. You can P.M. me here or email to craigstropicals@yahoo.com

you didn't mention any prices in your post. How much for a trio each of the endlers?

how much is the price for least killifish and endless? and what do you want for trade? i am willing to buy immediately if i could get 10 killifish and/or endlers.

OK, on the Endlers $6 a trio, $8 for the full red. Least Killies, $6 for a trio. If you want more Endlers, we can work a deal. I can ship, but I will have to find out what your cost would be. P.M. me here or email: craigstropicals@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom