Wanted: Female Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mckitrick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok i wanted a betta. I already have 2 males so im looking for a female to breed with them. Im in kansas and would like to pick up around the area for about 2 dollars OBO

Petsmart has them for .99, less than a dollar, if you have a store call one and see how many they have. Our store had 6-8 wasn't paying too close of attention to quantity.

female betta

if you wanta quality betta you can contact basement bettas and she usually has very fine quaility females she breeds show bettas

sheilak said:
if you wanta quality betta you can contact basement bettas and she usually has very fine quaility females she breeds show bettas

Is she in kansas?

she ships them all the time she has grizzles reds yellows metalics alot she just won best of show with a male halfmoon and champion with a male all that she had bred and she shi pped her own fish so shes really good i dont know what would be the shipping but youd get a really nice female from her she culls very aggressively so she may just need homes for some perfectly avg female but not for her breeding program she some times sells them for as little as 5 .00

Back
Top Bottom