For Sale: Finnex Fugeray 12" and Fugeray-R local pickup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rcguerra

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I recently got a job in Boston and will be relocating from Florida within 2 weeks. Everything must go, so I will be listing other items soon.

There are a lot of things going on (selling furniture, looking for a place to stay, etc), so shipping is not an option. i am in Winter Park, Florida (32789).

Finnex Fugeray 12" x 3 (20 bucks each or 50 all 3)

Finnex Fugeray-R x 2 ( 15 bucks each, 25 both)

More stuff being listed soon

if you bring them to boston, i will take both Finnex Fugeray-R x 2 =) i'm serious. Or i can pay shipping if you are willing to ship.

I am trying to move to Boston as light as possible. I might end up using them for plants during the winter or something. Ideally, I would have them gone by not having to ship or take them with me.

I will let you know how things unfold.

okay. If you ever decide to ship or bring them with you tell me. Shipping isn't bad you can fit both in a medium flat rate box and some newpaper. I'll pay for the shipping think its about 12.50.

If I can't find someone to take them before I travel, I'll take them with me and we do business in Boston.

Thank you.

I'm in Boston too, I'd probably take one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OfI end up taking any of my lights to Boston, I will let you guys know in order of posts here. It is always nice to have more than one person lined up. Things happen...

Thank you.

It's too bad I decided not to go planted,
and I'm not in boston ATM... Only for the marathon :)...

I think you're about 2hrs from me in Florida though...

Actually the Fugeray 12" were sold. I am taking the Fugeray-R with me to Boston, so we re-address this once I realize if I can breed bettas in Boston or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Actually the Fugeray 12" were sold. I am taking the Fugeray-R with me to Boston, so we re-address this once I realize if I can breed bettas in Boston or not.

Hit me up when you get here.. my lfs has some serious betas and one kid even breeds macrostoma

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

We will be in touch. I am beinging with me my bloodline as 30 days ond fries. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403658911.283701.jpg

of course you can breed bettas here =D I breed mustard gas hmpk and betta Persephone =D

Good to know. My concern is the nature of
My job.

Ok I am in Boston, and I need food for my baby bettas. Is this place a good place to visit? It seems to be one hour from where I am.

Back
Top Bottom