For Sale: Fish and Invertebrates Stock List updated 9/1/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No RCS until they breed their numbers back up. We have Mandarin shrimp.

Mandrin, r they freshwater? How much for 6?
$24 for 6 plus shipping. Be advised that these do not breed in freshwater, but yes, they are FW shrimp. They are not yet out of QT so that's why they aren't listed here.

severum mama how many tanks do you have?????
72 at last count.

Please help HN1 and me to keep this thread on topic. Thanks!!!! :)

I believe we have both albino and brown. I'll confirm this evening. Please PM severum mama or I with questions. Thanks!

Do you have any gbrs. What's the price of 1 male and 3 females shipped to 78550. Thanks!!!

Do you have any BBGs and how much for 3 shipped to 16801

I believe we have both albino and brown. I'll confirm this evening. Please PM severum mama or I with questions. Thanks!
We just have brown BN's now, my dear. :flowers:

Do you have any gbrs. What's the price of 1 male and 3 females shipped to 78550. Thanks!!!

Do you have any BBGs and how much for 3 shipped to 16801

Guys, we really appreciate the interest, but please remember- if we have something available now, it is already listed in this thread.

Yes. We'll have them again soon. We've got some cool new fish and inverts in QT as well. We'll post in the next few weeks.

I know corys are supposed to be kept in schools of at least 4, but right now I have 2 Albino corys and was looking for something different. Could I get some Panda and Red Laser to make my Albino feel more comfortable? Thank you, and sorry this post is a little confusing,LOL.

redsea said:
I know corys are supposed to be kept in schools of at least 4, but right now I have 2 Albino corys and was looking for something different. Could I get some Panda and Red Laser to make my Albino feel more comfortable? Thank you, and sorry this post is a little confusing,LOL.

Also, do you know approx. What time the fish will arrive?

Hi, do you have anymore assassin snails?

We have a few. I'll have to count after lights out to be sure. We just fulfilled a large order.

The albinos are most likely paleatus or aeneus so I'd say to go after them. The pandas would work too. The lasers were sold today and probably too large to really interact with the other species.

Also, do you know approx. What time the fish will arrive?

It really depends on your normal mail delivery and varies for just about everyone.

Back
Top Bottom