For Sale: Fish and Invertebrates Stock List updated 9/1/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any assassin snails to sell? How do I buy them from you? Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any assassin snails to sell? How do I buy them from you? Thanks!

We have a few left. PM one of us with what you want and your zip code and we'll send you the total along with our paypal address. We ship priority mail, on your choice of M-W. It is best to have someone that can receive them package available.

Any Bolivian rams available any time soon I know it says sold out just want to know if and when will you guys have some thanks

Any Bolivian rams available any time soon I know it says sold out just want to know if and when will you guys have some thanks

Yes, we will be getting more soon. It should be in the next week or so. Then, of course, they will have to be observed for a bit before we make them available. Thanks for asking.

severum mama said:
Yes, we will be getting more soon. It should be in the next week or so. Then, of course, they will have to be observed for a bit before we make them available. Thanks for asking.

No problem would you be able to pm me when there available

I'm looking for a scarlet reef cleaner shrimp, spiny star astrea snails, bumble bee snails, and neon blue reef hermits. I was wondering if you have or can get any of these? Please let me know. Thanks

I would also like to know when these arrive if possible.
Still working on it. We have apisto atahualpa pairs if you might be interested in those.

I'm looking for a scarlet reef cleaner shrimp, spiny star astrea snails, bumble bee snails, and neon blue reef hermits. I was wondering if you have or can get any of these? Please let me know. Thanks
We keep a couple SW tanks, but we do not sell anything for SW tanks. Thank you for asking though.

Hi! I was wondering if you guys have any Boraras brigittae or plan on getting any in stock soon?

We're always on the look out for boraras. They are only available sporadically, but they should be available soon. We'll be sure to post an update or new thread when we have other fish available. We have quite a few new species in QT.

Back
Top Bottom