For Sale: Fish and Inverts- updated 7/2/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Apistogramma cacatuoides “double red” community fish?

Yes and no...
They shouldn't be kept with fish that are small enough to eat (this goes for just about any fish anyway). Many species of tetras, cory cats, angelfish, etc. are good tank mates for them.

tiger shrimp??
also how much would shiping be on these guys

PM one of us your zip code to be sure, but shipping to Ky is usually around $8.

Tiger Shrimp (Caridina cantonensis)- $3, approx. size 1”.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.
DSC_0048.JPG

Got a quick question about the amanos...
Is it normal for them to have a blueish hue internally? Or should I be worried...

SAE's arrived healthy and happy despite the 100 degree heat (y)

Thanks for the plant as well :)

Will be ordering again the future ;)

Guys, I am out of town until tomorrow. :)

Edgar- I need to order some more sterbai. I'd be happy to do that for you. We're looking at placing an order very soon.

Nosche1232- It depends on what you would like to order. I see that you are in PR so be advised it will be a 3 day trip at a minimum. I can pack them conservatively and they should be fine. Just let me know what you would like.

severum mama said:
Guys, I am out of town until tomorrow. :)

Edgar- I need to order some more sterbai. I'd be happy to do that for you. We're looking at placing an order very soon.

Nosche1232- It depends on what you would like to order. I see that you are in PR so be advised it will be a 3 day trip at a minimum. I can pack them conservatively and they should be fine. Just let me know what you would like.

Thanks Marcie, yes, I'm interested in the Sterbai, I will wait until you get them and are ready to be ship. Just keep me posted.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom