For Sale: Fish, Inverts & Plants, great stuff here so take a look!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I do not have any that are sexable. I would have them listed if I did.

To calculate shipping cost, I use the USPS postage calculator with zip code and estimated weight, plus cost of foam insulation and, when applicable, cost and added weight of heat pack.

Bn pleco 1
Anubias coffee 1
Crypt wendtii brown 1
SAE 2
How much for those to 91016 please

Bn pleco 1
Anubias coffee 1
Crypt wendtii brown 1
SAE 2
How much for those to 91016 please

Priority shipping (estimated 2 days) $17
Anubias coffeefolia $5
Crypt wendtii brown $3
2 SAE $14
BN pleco $7

Total $46 shipped. :)

*edit* I didn't see the SAEs the first time I looked at your post. I have edited the shipping cost and added the SAEs on to your list.

Last edited:
severum mama said:
No, I do not have any that are sexable. I would have them listed if I did.

To calculate shipping cost, I use the USPS postage calculator with zip code and estimated weight, plus cost of foam insulation and, when applicable, cost and added weight of heat pack.

Oh, alright
Thanks for notifying me
:banghead:
My fault for not noticing
Thanks for the shipping calculator info

sorry to ask again but how much would it be for just the:
2 SAE
1 BN pleco

aoessand said:
sorry to ask again but how much would it be for just the:
2 SAE
1 BN pleco

17 for shipping and 21 for fish, so 38 shipped. The shipping is lower to most areas but west coast is a little more expensive from here.

Well Darn, guess I'll pass on the fish for now then. Interested in the following;

Java Moss $2.00
Hornwort (x2) $5.00
Narrow Leaf Anacharis (x2) $5.00
and
Horned Nerites (x5) $12.50

Shipping would be to 82801. Let me know total cost and paypal addy when you get a chance.
Thanks

Hi again:
I'm interested on:
10 Neochela dadybourjury
3 Purple passion danios.
2 Precox Rainbows
1 Brittlenose juvenile pleo.

Priority and or Express to 90630..

You can PM with the quote.

Thanks

No, anything that I have available as sexed pairs is listed as such. The curviceps are unsexed juveniles.

What would be the shipping cost for a pair of keyholes (not sure if you are able to sex them or not yet) and 4 horned nerites to 48114?

was wondering if a single male praecox rainbow would be alright or must they be kept in groups? this is a community tank of s.a. fish. temp and ph would be good for praecox rainbow according to the care sheet i read. would like a male as all my fish are male in the tank. thanks. by the way your fish look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom