For Sale: Fishdude's famous RCS and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishdude3233

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well now that I have time for AA again I realized that I have a bunch of RCS, and other stuff for sale so here goes.

RCS; 1$ apiece probably have 20 for sale. Shipping is around 6-7 dollars.

Water sprite; I have rooted and non rooted stems. Sizes range from 4 inches to a coupe feet. Make an offer for stems, etc i have no idea what's a fair price

Hornwort: I have miles of this: 50 cents per six inches.

Have some small java ferns: make offer

That's all for now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Also have some other things for sale including java moss, guppies, and more

bump still have lots of everything, let me know if you pm me, because I'm having issues with notifcations so I dont know when someone sent me a pm.

If u won't sell out in about a week and a half, I'll get 5 RCS and some java moss

I'm finishing up a tank and seeding an extra filter media in my other tank. I'll pm you when I'm ready to see if u have any left. I heard good reviews about you

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ok sounds good!
ya I get good reviews all the time, but I think that I'm not any better then pit bully, or some other members, but must of my customers come from referrals. so i guess I'm doing something right. lol

ok sounds good!
ya I get good reviews all the time, but I think that I'm not any better then pit bully, or some other members, but must of my customers come from referrals. so i guess I'm doing something right. lol

Hahaha Fishdude...thanks for the props! Haven't seen you in a while....class act!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I almost gave you a bad review;)
Kidding, solid deal through and through..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

God you scared me with this.

;) supply and demand bro, lots of rcs sales lately, to bad all customers arnt as dumb as me and watch their rcs get gobbled up in 2 minutes flat..

;) supply and demand bro, lots of rcs sales lately, to bad all customers arnt as dumb as me and watch their rcs get gobbled up in 2 minutes flat..

ya I figured there must be a demand issue, not supply though people need more tanks for these RCS ;)

I remember when you Pmed me about the shrimp death lol

Back
Top Bottom