For Sale: Florida pipefish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry forgot the pics. First pic large green second pic small brown.

Attachments

• image-367188450.jpg
    image-367188450.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 263
  • image-3213801069.jpg
    image-3213801069.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 296
Usually around 3-5 inches and they're peaceful. 30+ gallons recommended. They should only be kept with extremely peaceful species as they are easily injured. And no they're saltwater

Yea they are peaceful have some of the small ones I'm my seahorse tank, and some larger ones in a 45g with clowns fish, Chromis, and valentini puffer. My neighbor has some in his 75 with a porcupine puffer, damsels, and pearly razorfish. They seem to do real well in every tank.

I've been trying to send ya messages but it says your inbox is full. I still haven't receive my package... Can you just cancel my order and send me a refund

The package arrived today which is two days after its suppose to, your inbox is full still... The fish are dead.... I thought it was an overnight shipping?

If the guy isn't responding then I would put in a complaint with PayPal( if that's the way you did the transaction). Maybe they can help.

I'm trying to avoid that as much as I can but since I have no choice left, that's pretty much my last option.

Back
Top Bottom