For Sale: Fluval 205 and Other Items

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leftysav

Aquarium Advice Regular
Used fluval 205 for sale. Used for 6 months before I upgraded everything. Fully functioning but would recommend getting a new hose that you can cut to your tanks specs. Hose that's included is fine but is missing one side of the rubber connector that you can get at lowes for like a $1. Will be listing on eBay as well so if you want it let me know quick. Ship anywhere in the main 48 states for $50 total.

Used 36" zoo med aqua sun t5 ho dual light fixture with legs. Bulbs include a 10k and a flora max or I could put in a actinic bulb for you. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $55 total.

Hydro koralia evo 550gph used for 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't what I wanted. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $22 total.

Aqueon 29g long, or 38g, hood with single light brand new in box. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $30.

Pm me if interested. Thx!

Also forgot to mention I also have 2 marineland single bright led strip lights with blue moon LEDs too that covered my 29 long. Used maybe 6 months. Ship anywhere in u.s. for $40

Leftysav said:
Used fluval 205 for sale. Used for 6 months before I upgraded everything. Fully functioning but would recommend getting a new hose that you can cut to your tanks specs. Hose that's included is fine but is missing one side of the rubber connector that you can get at lowes for like a $1. Will be listing on eBay as well so if you want it let me know quick. Ship anywhere in the main 48 states for $50 total.

Used 36" zoo med aqua sun t5 ho dual light fixture with legs. Bulbs include a 10k and a flora max or I could put in a actinic bulb for you. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $55 total.

Hydro koralia evo 550gph used for 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't what I wanted. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $22 total.

Aqueon 29g long, or 38g, hood with single light brand new in box. Ship anywhere in main 48 for $30.

Pm me if interested. Thx!

What is the dimension of the hood with light for 29g l? Is that the same as 20g l?

Cornstar said:
What is the dimension of the hood with light for 29g l? Is that the same as 20g l?

The marineland LEDs, are they hoods? I thought they were strips lights and they should extend but what length do they extend from. Should be two options that would fit on that aquarium

Leftysav said:
Also forgot to mention I also have 2 marineland single bright led strip lights with blue moon LEDs too that covered my 29 long. Used maybe 6 months. Ship anywhere in u.s. for $40

They are not hoods. The above is exactly what they are. They are strips. Not hoods. I used them on my 29g long which measures 36" across and it covered thr entire area with light. They are about 12" each.

Back
Top Bottom