For Sale 1996 Grand Cherokee 4x4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbumin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I need to sell. I have had this car for over four years and before that my Mom had it. The jeep has around 160k on it, which are mostly highway miles, but has had extensive engine work and was meticulously serviced every 3000 miles so it runs like a dream. It is a limited so it has full leather and sunroof/moonroof along with CD/tape player that can be controlled from the BACK of the steering wheel. (Not the front like the newer models where it is harder to use). It is fully loaded with power everything and keyless entry and alarm. The jeep is located in Coastal North Carolina and is a great overall vehicle with NO RUST. The jeep is ALL TIME 4 wheel drive so it is a great vehicle for bad weather and you may even get an insurance break for it(I did). I am asking $3500 for the jeep and have ran the KBB value for it which came back at $5000. Basically I already bought a new truck and have no need for the jeep so I want to get rid of it fast. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures or learning more about the jeep you can either respond here or at bhodges22@yahoo.com or call my cell at (910) 352-5547(Ask for Brad)

Beachbumin, you should also look into listing your jeep with Craiglist - you'll probably get more local interest. :wink:

Also, posting your e-mail and phone number in the classified ads isn't recommended. It's alot safer to communicate via PM. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom