For Sale: FOR SALE: 29g Biocube reef setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 29g Biocube reef system that is running with no fish. It is about 7 months old. There are a couple frags, 3 zebra hermit crabs, 1 pepp and 1 cleaner shrimp and some snails. There is about 25 lbs of live rock and live sand. It is running with two brand new 36w 50/50 CF bulbs and has 15 royal blue LEDS that all run on their own switches. Also included is the stand, a new BRS refractometer, two hydrometers, some additives, two unopened bags of salt and other misc stuff. I also have a brand new Red Sea Pro test kit included. I am in Chicago, I am asking $500 but there is a little wiggle room.

Attachments

• image-3729374774.jpg
    image-3729374774.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 446
  • image-4011929527.jpg
    image-4011929527.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 443
  • image-3195945762.jpg
    image-3195945762.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
I have lowered the price to $400, it's a steal for everything here. The tank will not be stocked but maintained until sold. Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I would be willing to ship it but you would have to pay for it. I'm not sure how much it would cost.

I'm also throwing in a hydor koralia water circulator. I bought the refractometer, pump, rock, salt, inverts, bulbs and test kit.. They're brand new, except for most of the rock. :)

So, what would someone be willing to pay? I'm at $400 and willing to negotiate. I don't want to run two tanks and want to sell. Please PM me and let me know. I have been maintaining it, weekly water changes, providing shells for hermits, ect...... I have been using RO/DI water and Fluval salt.

Last edited:
I'm up in Kenosha are you willing to trade other things for it? Pm me and let me know maybe we can work something out. I have to head down to Chicago next week.

Back
Top Bottom