For Sale 90 gal reef ready tank with everything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotskate

Aquarium Advice Freak
okay im selling my pride and joy it is every thing you need everything
90 gal reef ready AGA tank
with the glass top
aga triple light with upgraded bulbs
aga stand oak
oceanic sump 2 all set up
90 Gal AGA tank
Oceanic SUMP 2 bio balls, 3 filter pads,&Crbn
Magdrive 9.5 pump
triple 48inch strip light (3 48inch 50/50 6000K/ actinic bulbs 36 watts)
110 lbs live rock Fiji,Caribian, Keys rock
40lbs live sand 100lbs araganite
15lbs black reg.sand
Berlin Classic with turbo upgrade
2 Maxi JEt Power head 1200
1 Rio 2100 for??
___live stock___
1 Ylw Tang
1 Chocolate Starfish
2 Green Damsels

7 Turbo snails the Cone shaped
13 Trochus Snails
13 Red leg hermits
7 Scarlet hermits
3 Halloween hermits

will also include the test kit the 50 foot python
xtreme garlic
all the foods
and more stuff

im asking 1500 or best offer i paid well over 2500 for all of this and is about a month and a half old this is a pick up only in LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
contact me via PM

why are you selling every thing now?
you might also want too take off your email adn have people pm you for it

i got accepted to a college out west and wont be around to take care of it i didnt think i was goign to go and i am so have to sell very upset would lvoe to take it with me but no way lol

If you want me to remove your e-mail I can. I strongly discurage anyone posting their e-mail address unless you have a deathwish for spam. posting your e-mail will almost guarintee that it will wind up on a spammers list.

You know, You may want to post it on ebay! I have had great luck buying and selling stuff there. As a matter of fact, I bought my 55 and 120 gallon tanks there.
Let me know how you make out.
Zero

Well, leave it to a blind guy like me to miss the ebay link :) Well good luck on it, If I lived closer I would buy it off of you in a sec, but living in NV, that would be quite a haul. I hope you unload it, and that someone pays you more than you expected! BTW, where are you headed to school at?
Zero

Im crying for you and me. You because you have to give up what sounds like a GREAT tank, me cuz I cant afford it. I wish you the best of luck in school :) and selling the tank :( .

Back
Top Bottom