For Sale in SF Bay Area Electric Green Carpet Anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sdaccord03

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi ya'll. I'm located in the east San Francisco bay area and I bought, via liveaquaria.com, a large Electric Green Carpet Anemone that is way too big for my tank. Regardless, it seems to be doing really well but he has stretched out to take up my entire tank.

Is anyone interested in purchasing this beauty? Local pickup only. I will meet serious buyers halfway if necessary. Please email me at sdaccord03@yahoo.com if interested. The price is $50.

Jim Willows

PS: Pics available upon request for serious buyers only.

Hi,
I'm not interested in buying, but I have some questions for you. I just ordered a Green Carpet Anemone from liveaquaria.com. My tank size is 55 GAL. Do you think that is too small? Should I cancel before I get it? It's only supposed to be 4" shipped.
Also, any comments on liveaquaria would be appreciated. This is my first time with them and I'm really nervous. Thanks!

First of all, I traded in the Green Carpet to my LFS. Second of all, 55 gallons would be a decent size for one. They like to spread out and take up about 8 - 12" depending on the size. Just keep this anemone at least 12" away from any other anemones. I guess they are territorial...

JW

Thanks. One more question.... My LFS advised me to add iodine suppliment for the carpet anemone. Did you use iodine suppliments?

Back
Top Bottom