for sale or trade 4 X 96W PC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michealprater

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking to trade my Hamilton 4 x 96 watt pc hood. 60" long, it has 2 6500k bulbs and 2 actinic. For a VHO retrofit with 2- 48" super actinic bulbs. Any takers?
email me if interested.

Unit also for sale , 250 buyer pays shipping.

Heres some pics. Keep in mind, the metal halides that have been retrofited in are not included in the deal. You cant really see it in the pics, but one end has a cooling fan on it, and also there has been a 4 inch plexiglass riser built on to it to get the bulbs off the water some and protect them from splashes.

Shipping would be around 28 dollars (that is a estimate). I will check on MH and get back to you. Keep in mind MH is pricey.

around 35. I am not sure of the age of the bulbs, i bought the unit used. I have ran those bulbs for about 5 months now, and the previous owner said he had replaced them recently. They may have a few good months left on them. The light is very bright.

Sale fell through. Lights are for sale again. See the rest of this post for details.
Price is 280 total. That includes shipping and handling.

UPDATE

I am looking to sale or trade my Hamilton 4 x 96 watt (384 watts total) power compact hood. 60" long, 12" wide,and 6 1/2 tall (0nly 4" tall if you remove the splash guard). It has 2 6500k bulbs and 2 ultra actinic bulbs, I am not sure of the bulbs life because I bought the unit used, they may need replaced, however my corals were doing fine under them when I removed the light. It has two ballasts that are separate from the hood, each controls two of the bulbs, so you can set up the dawn to dusk effect. The hood has one 3" cooling fan on the end and a 3" vent on the other, The unit really does not build up to much heat. Email me for pictures of the unit. The only blemish on the unit is 8 small hole on the top of the unit where metal halides had been retrofited in it. (the metal halides are not in the unit anymore but if you got a PFO retrofit they would fit right in the canopy).

I am asking 280 dollars, that includes shipping. IF you would like to trade, send me a offer at michealprater@yahoo.com , any reasonable offer will be considered.

Back
Top Bottom