For Sale- Pick up only (Costa Mesa, CA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FawnN

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok, I know I've said this before and then changed my mind, but this is it. I'm definitely getting out of the hobby this time. I've got ton's of stuff for sale for pick up only. Here is a list of everything that is going.

80 Gallon includes: tank, stand canopy and light fixtures with 3 extra bulbs. $450 / obo

20 Gallon includes: tank, light fixture, 75 watt heater and whisper 20 filtration system. $50

10 Gallon includes: tank, light fixture, neptune 50 watt heater and whisper 20 filtration system. $40

Equipment and miscellanous stuff includes: Emperor 400 (had since xmas) $40, Marineland 350 (Dual bio-wheel had since xmas) $30, Whisper 60 (less then 6 months old) Large piece of slate $10, Large Driftwood $25, Large Decoration $25, All plants $20, Medium size driftwood $15, python water changing system $20 and NIB Turbo Twist 3X - 9 Watt UV Sterilizer $60.

Fish: 11 Assorted Angel Fish, 1 Clown Loach, 3 Emerald Green Cories, 1 bronze cory, 1 rainbow shark, 4 Columbian tetras, 1 standard BN pleco and a whole tank full of Neolamprologus brichardi fry. Make me an offer and I will more then likely accept it.

img_623380_0_cd4d5e5c03d6132dce7a1f70dc89ff6b.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested and would like to stop by and take a look. First come, first pick of everything.

Come on guys. I am willing to ship some of the equipment. I will not ship any of the tanks of course. Just ask!

I emailed you about the sterilizer. I know this post is a little old, but I'm hoping you get the email and this post!!!!

I can Paypal right now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom