For Sale: For Sale: PLANTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Batt4Christ

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have the following available. You might get a bonus little hitchhiker (pond snail), though I will do what I can to try to prevent it.

Ludwigia Repens - one large-ish bunch see picture $2.00

In the same picture, you see a smallish batch of stargrass -$ 1.00

Also have a big bunch of Watersprite with good root structure $2.00

And some Anacharis $2.00

Not pictured is a couple of smallish daughter plants from my Amazon Swords. I will include two for $2.00.

Also not pictured- A Whole lot of Java Moss. A "handful" for $1.00 each. I probably have two or three of these.

Whatever I can get in a Small Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping box will ship for $6.00

Or- make me an offer via private message. I would like to have these shipped out by Wednesday June 28 or Thursday June 29 so they don't sit in the post office for an extra couple of days.

Anything other than java moss not sold will be disposed of by Thursday evening.

Payment via PayPal (as a gift). PM me for the address to send payment too. First come, first served.

I also may have some Java Fern as well... Make me an offer for a stem w/several leaves on it.

I'm keeping these cuttings/plants in my water change bucket (actually a small ice chest). My concern is the plant conditions if they go out Friday, then are in a box in the heat for at least 3 days (Holiday weekend).

If someone still wants me to ship them out Friday - I will, just with the knowledge that they will spend an extra day + in a box in the heat.

Ludwigia, Watersprite, and at least some Java Moss and the Java Fern is spoken for.

Anything left over (other than some java moss which is happily living in a large jar on the window sill) will go in the trash on Friday afternoon.

My cory babies will be thanking you for more hiding places when their home gets set for them to move out of the breeder net.

Ludwigia Repens sold
Water Sprite - sold
Java Ferns - sold

Still have some Anacharis, but don't know how much longer it will hold out before it won't make a trip.

Still have a few little Amazon Swords

Back
Top Bottom