Frags or Chaeto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

I have a few frags and chaeto that I need to move out. I need to make some room in my frag tank for new stuff :)

I have:

6 2-3" Sinularia Finger leather
3 10-15 polyp tri color zoos (green skirt/blue middle/yellow center)
2 1-3" Kenya tree
3+ anthelia rock(multiple heads on each rock)
3+ 5-15 polyp brown skirt/yellow center zoos
2 1+" purple digitata(looks brown with purplish growth edges)
small Green star polyp rock

$5 for each frag except for the tri color zoos which are $10. Some of the leathers and Kenya tree, I have had for awhile so they have multiple branches.
Bags of chaeto are $5 as well.

Prices do not include shipping. I live in S. Indiana - 47119. I will ship over night but would like to keep shipping to USPS and that will need to be a 2 day delivery zone. I will ship what ever option you want. If you are close to me, USPS priority mail should suffice. You will need to be the judge of that though.

I am not trying to get rich just share what I have. Frag trades are ok too if you have something I need.

The attached pics are some of what I have.

Thanks

Attachments

• frags1_217.jpg
    frags1_217.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 131
  • frags2_191.jpg
    frags2_191.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 161
Glad they made it. :D The hot temps here had me worried. Let me know how they do.

BTW, I have more stuff left and I have lots of chaeto.

I have some of each left. I also have some orange skirted zoos with yellow centers that I forgot about :( I have some pom pom xenia but I have heard it does not ship well. You would need to be close for that one.

I will post some more pics tonight. The leathers, kenya tree, xenia and GSP are in the pics above. The pics of the zoos don't do them justice. I get some close ups tonight.

If any of you haven't gotten frags yet, I would highly recommend these. They all look great after a four hour drip. I just introduced them to the tank and hope to post pics later once they open up.

You have orange skirts with yellow centers? Hmmm. :D Might have to get back with you on those. :wink:

Here they are after about an hour in the tank. :D

the anthelia is still drooping but, it doesn't look as bad as the pic makes it look. It also has two zoo polyps attached to it. lol

Wow, those zoos opened right up. The kenya and anthelia looked stressed but look better than I expected.

Glad you liked everything (y)

Here are more pics. They show the tri colors better and the orange skirts. I also have a brown/ orange center I can frag. These were in my main tank and I forget to list those :(

I might be able to frag the green button(fragd) rock as well.

Some of the pics are of the mother colony.

Just keep in mind your distance. I will depend on your judgement for shipment options. Fluff's were shipped USPS and cost close to $11 to ship. With the bags and box, shipping might need be $15 for Priority Mail. This is for 5+ frags. Closer to me the better of course. I might check into UPS as well. I don't ship a ton of things so not sure which is best.

Here are the pics:

Attachments

• fraga.jpg
    fraga.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 62
  • fragb.jpg
    fragb.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 46
  • fragc.jpg
    fragc.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 67
Those are awesome! The pics really don't show them very well. The kenya is starting to bloom as is the sinularia. The digitata is opened as well. The anthelia is the only thing that is still drooping. I have some of this in my tank already and I'm sure it will be fine. The larger set of zoos was opened in the bucket. The bright colored ones were a little slower but they look great. I hope to get another shipment from you. I'll be in touch. :D

Just an update. The kenya and sinularia both have almost doubled in size since yesterday. Everything but the anthelia look great. The anthelia is still droopy but not as bad as yesterday. Maybe in a day or two it will come around. (y)

I have some stuff going out on Monday but there are a few things left. I have a ton of chaeto. Anyone need some?

Well here is my stuff:
PICT0761.sized.jpg

PICT0759.sized.jpg

PICT0758.sized.jpg

PICT0757.sized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom