free amazon sword runners (limited time only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angry the Clown

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi All,

My amazon sword has decided to go into a massive reproduction mode, and I have several runner plants that I need to cut off. Right now, there are about 10 runner plants left. You can have as many of them as you would like for the price of shipping: $6. I plan on severing them all from the mother plant by Sunday, so if there are no takers, they are off to the mulcher.

I need the space in the tank for a re-scape, and I may not be keeping my huge mother amazon plant in order to make space for some other plants. If you have need/want/use for a large sword, contact me and I will let it go as well for just the cost of shipping, which will be in the $15+ range due to the size of the beast. I am still on the fence about keeping it or not, so if there are no takers, I will more than likely keep it :D

I am interested and I will PM you when I get a chance (I am at work right now and just saw this). I am picking up a 55 gallon tank early next week and that sword would make a GREAT focal point. I am interested in all the little ones as well, but I don't want to be greedy so if someone else wants some little ones, I will take 5 if that is okay plus the big one if you want to sell that.

Back
Top Bottom