For Sale: /"free" baby Amazon Sword

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

P220

Aquarium Advice Activist
My Amazon sword made younglings, but only one was intelligent enough to grow under the water line... so was the only one that lived. Anyways, my 29g tank is to small for one, much less two, so if someone wants one, I'll send it to you for the price of USPS flat rate of $6.

It's about 7 inches tall, not including roots, with 7 leaves. Shipping in the US only, payment through paypal.

87749-albums13862-picture68178.jpg

(its just hanging out unplanted at the moment)

* EDIT: Since there's several inches of snow on the ground here, and it being winter and all, it would probably be a good idea that I add a heat pack and slightly bigger box to add insulation stuff. Don't know how much that would cost, but this "free" plant is getting rather costly...

* EDIT #2: Looks like I can get it shipped out for $13... kinda expensive for a sword :-?

Not interested but you could do a usps small flat rate box for about $5 :) good luck getting rid of them! I've got one of my own I need gone

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not interested but you could do a usps small flat rate box for about $5 :) good luck getting rid of them! I've got one of my own I need gone

Yeah, that was the original plan, but cold weather gibberish woulda made it kinda more expensive. So, I just gave it to my local pet shop (even though the owner is kinda an ash, which is why I didn't want to do it in the first place)

Ohhh... Well at least you got rid of it :)

Back
Top Bottom