Free: Free blood parrot to a good home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oto

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everybody,

I have a blood parrot that was given to me by a friend of my mom. The problem is that i can't take care of it properly, as i only have a 10 gallon. If anybody can provide a good home of at least 30 gallons for now, the fish is up for adoption.

I'm not sure about the health of the fish, but there are no visible problems. The fish is about four inches long and an orange red color. Right now, out is on a 2.5 gallon bucket, unheated. I can't provide any better care, so this fish needs to be adopted as soon as possible.

Shipping will be $11.00. I will include some moss for the trip and a jungle general cure and a fungus cure tablet just in case.

Thank you.

I'd do that, but i can't take it to a pet store. I have no transportation, and the store is too far. I can go to the post office, it's right next to my school.

Your parents or friends wouldn't drive you there? Or whoever had to give it to you. I'm sure if you explained and showed them pictures of how big they can get they'd reconsider.

Guys, thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it. But the fish is not up for adoption anymore. I talked to my parents about it, but they won't listen.:nono: Right now, it's in my 5 gallon tank, and my parents are firm that it will stay there. I'm going to do as many PWCs as I can, but I can't send the fish by post anywhere.

Again, I'm really sorry, but I can't relocate the fish anywhere.

Good morning.
This thread has been cleaned up a bit and will be closed as the unfortunate matter at hand is that re-homing by the means at hand turned out not to be an option. That said, it appears some need to be understanding to the fact that without a mode of transportation one becomes limited in abilities.
Oto you might want to look into any local classifieds or even craigslist to see if there would be any assistance there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom