Free Perricone Puffer! HOME WANTED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smsfootball

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey I recently have alot going on I am moveing all around and I got a puffer fish. He is sick and in need of some help and with me doing alot of things I have no time to help this thing at the moment so I am offering to give it away free all you have to do is arrange to get him to your house! and charges lol. He has a foggy right eye but that is starting to clear up and some of the levels in the tank he is in are high witch is makeing him not eat as much. Just post below or message me and we can arrange something!

Thanks

If this insn't somethign possibly contageious I would consider taking him. I am in south jersey. Also what size is he? What is he feeding on?

If Mattp725 falls through you might want to call some local fish stores to see if they will take him and nurse him back to health.

A LFS more than likely would not. Most give you just about nothing monitarily because they get the fish for so much cheaper than they sell them so nursing a sick one is probably more costly than buying a healthy one. Never know though.

Not buying it tho.. if you were to just give it to them and they REALLY liked fish Im sure it would be an option. Also, when it gets healthy they can turn around and sell it for a profit

One of the LFS around here does take in sick fish or fish that have outgrown their current tanks. I think they may give a store credit not entirely worth the price of the animal.. although they don't accept returns. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom