Free plants!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JulieB

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone! I posted this in the classifieds... but it looks like there are a lot of people looking for plants in this forum... so yeah, I'm cross posting. Sorry if this is a worse offense than I realize. :oops:

Well my planted tank is thriving... to the point of being overgrown! I'm looking to get rid of my pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocephala) and ludwigia (red leaf).

Does anyone in the Sacramento area want them? They're free to anyone who wants to come get them :) OR, I'll ship them for the cost of shipping (and instructions on how to ship plants ;) ) Message me if you're interested.

Here are pics taken last night of the plants. They are quite healthy with roots growing everywhere!

Ludwigia:
P1010227.JPG

P1010235.JPG

Pennywort:
P1010231.JPG

P1010234.JPG

Ludwigia on the left, pennywort on the right. fish barely visible :lol: :
P1010237.JPG

I would like to get my hands on some of the Ludwigia. I would need them shipped and can provide instructions if you need them :)

Thanks everyone! All of my excess plants are off to new homes, and my tank looks a thousand times better (I can actually see the fish!)

I'll post again when it's overgrown and in need of some pruning.

Back
Top Bottom