Free: Free red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll pay shipping, but you'll have to do some research on shipping cuz I think most of your customers are outta state. Also, when you ship, I think it'd be best if you ship the youngest ones you can find, they'll handle the stress of shipping better. And as a general question, should RCS be ok in a 5 gallon with ghost shrimp? I have 8 or 9 ghost shrimp in a five gallon with like a hundred baby snails.

Herp mom what county do you live in ?? I would let you have some so you can enjoy them as i have..

I'm in Cobb county currently, but I'm starting a shrimp tank and might head that way soon. I know my way around Athens.

I have one ghost shrimp with my rcs i thinkthey will be ok and that colony started off with 3 shrimp lol and herp just let me know il gladly meet you somewhere and give them to you i need more space for more shrimp babies lol so just need to meet afternoon at like 5 because im still in highschool

me too I just counted about a dozen or more in my planted ten gallon...only had 6 to begin with

Nice i had 3 to begin with now i have like 300 of them lol i have a 20 gallon for adults and 8 gal for a breeding tank

Yea my ten is a quarantine tank that has nothing but plants shrimp and a beta fish from time to time when I dont have new additions to my other 2 tanks...but ive only had these shrimp for maybe a month max and already have bunch of babies...cant wait to move them to other tanks...

I cant wait to my rili shrimp grow because they are more expensive i also have a rare paradox fish with them

Yea thats the shrimp in ur pic your talking about right?

Yea the one as my profile pic i think my shrimp are on steroids they grow quick lol i really want crystal shimp

Yea I got few that huge quick but they are the blood red shrimp, I think that's what they are called...the crystal shrimp are the ones that have a lil red spot that are mainly white?

No they look like rili shrimp but instead of clear white its a deep white and looks like a candy cane

Ok I know what your talking hey do you use a sponge filter?

Its not really a sponge filter my tank has a built in filtration system so as it pumps water in the water falls in the back chambers that has filters than pumped back in

image-2685644944.jpg

Need some!!!

I hope that I am not too late for these. I would really like to have some as the stores around here DO NOT sell any shrimp of any kind besides ghost shrimp which are nearly impossible to breed. I will pay for the shipping for Idaho.

Lol i have hundreds of them only problem i dont have material to ship lol

i would like some too. Can you get them to ship? I doubt you can get rid of hundreds locally or you are just gonna have to use them for appetizer soon. lol

@Hellafish, Please PM me to discuss shipping please. Really want some shrimp.:thanks:

How to ship live fish...I think it'll apply to shrimp quite nicely as well.

P.S. this isn't me, I'm a guy. Just sayin cause the woman in the vid makes a reference to a forum

Back
Top Bottom