Free: Free red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If ya ship any , dont forget a piece of moss or plant in the bag so the little guys got something to hang on to when they are traveling. Otherwise they will get sloshed around a bit.

Also with shrimp you don't have to leave much room for air in the bag. And tape the corners of the bags up. That way nothing get trapped in the folds of the bag. I've shipped tons of shrimp and only had 2 little fellas not make it. If you don't have plants to put in the bag, cotton yarn works great too.

Hi,

Do you still have more free rcs? I am very interested. I am in massachusetts though so it has to be shipped. I am willing to pay for shipping. Please let me know. Thanks so much in advance.

Il let you know when i can ship trying to have some free time before i can

I'm highly interested if you can ship to 94080. Will pay shipping cost as well

I didnt know these shrimps were high demand i will try to ship in may ok and there are more babies coming lol

Hellafish is possibly too busy at the moment. I think we should leave him/her alone instead of still asking about shipping.:whistle:

Lol yea im about to graduate highschool but once i do i will try to shipthem

I didnt know these shrimps were high demand i will try to ship in may ok and there are more babies coming lol

It is. They are beautiful. So i want to make a colony like you. So May is okay for me. Just please don't forget me when you are ready to ship. :) I will greatly appreciate it very much. Thank you soooo much in advance.

Back
Top Bottom