For Sale or trade: free/trade: fish, shrimp, plants, mts snails, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Slowly trimming and cleaning my tanks, so ill just keep adding to this thread if I have anything else. Pick up on BI of hawaii. Ill have these posted on craigs as well but if youre a member on this forum id love to hear from you plus theyre free or for trade if you feel inclined.

3- Tiger red platys

20+ Albino bristlenose fry & adult female ( the fry are a little over half an inch, waiting until theyre an inch long which is the size that the pet store will take them in. So let me know before i give them to the store for free)

Fire red and red rilli shrimp culls (probably around 10 of each if not more)

2- large pieces of anubias (not exact in type, they have large leaves, bateri?)

Piece of cholla w/fissiden fontanus (has algea so youll have to treat it)

And of course free mts snails

Too bad you can't ship, otherwise I would love some shrimp.

Yeah sorry about that. I found out that when I charge for shipping using paypal its considered a sale even though the product is free. So I dont want to hassle with having to report it for tax purposes when theres no profit involved.

I don't have paypal, too young, I can send check though and you send the shrimp when it arrives

You can put it in a normal charge field, all in one, instead of putting it in the shipping spot, or just have someone send it straight to you as a gift.

If you decide to ship, I would loooove some BNP's, and Rili's, and MTS. And would send you the money as a gift, and pay extra if need be.

Also, you can make trades where the both of you just pay for what you're shipping out. That way no money is exchanged at all.

Thanks for sharing your items with the community and good luck!

Ps: try posting in the region thread as well as joining other forums to find fellow local hobbyist as well.

Edit: sorry I realize my comment is off topic seeing that this is in the sales section. So I made a thread instead which might help you as well as others out if it gets some responses.

Awesome idea about the shipping. Waiting on responses from people, all items pending.

So are you shipping or not? I would still love some or all of the red rili culls and MTS if they arent pending

If who evers interested could open a UPS or FEDX acct and use that to pay for shipping...just a thought

Back
Top Bottom