Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-18-2003, 08:45 PM   #1
yv1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Free/Trade freshwater fishies in Bay Area, CA

Hey,

if there is anyone in the Bay Area that needs a few fishies for their tank please let me know.

Currently i have 4 whitecloud minnows I would like to get rid of to make room for my guppy babies...i also have a abundance of guppy babies Id like to see go to a good home...they retailed me 40/pair. King Cobras and Full Blue, Full reds, etc. i dont know what the babies are until they grow up.

AND marbled mollies and Black Mollies, i originally purchased them as my algae clean up crew.....and theyve spawned so those have to go as well!

email me at yv1yv1@hotmail.com if you have anythign interesting to trade.....

thanks!

Tags
freshwater, freshwater fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com