FS: 24 Gallon Nanocube Deluxe (New Jersey)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

helicopter

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well, I have found new homes for all of my fish and now it is time to start selling off all of my stuff. I have a 24 gallon nanocube deluxe (about a year and a half old) that is in relatively good condition. I had a problem with the ballast going bad and melting one of the cable connectors so I replaced the ballast but did not fix one of damaged connectors. I had been running only one bulb since this happened (not a problem since I had FW fish in there). The glass is in good condition, the only perceptable mark I found was one tiny tiny indentation, probably from a piece of sand getting knocked into it. I will post pictures later. I was thinking $100 for the nanocube is fair (pickup only) since a replacement tank itself costs $100 plus shipping and a 24 gal nanocube will run you close to $300 shipped. I will provide pictures soon.

It has the Nanotuners Moon Light Fix[/url] ($23.95). Also has a relatively new upgraded pump, the stock one died on me.
IMG_1371.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1407.JPG

IMG_1408.JPG

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

I will throw in the stand for $20 too. Water leaked into the drawer so the cardboard bottom is sagging a little but otherwise it is a good sturdy stand with a cabinet beneath. I can take a better pic if someone wants. I painted the top and then polyurethaned it.

Also, if you want, you can have all of the plants and black sand for $10.

Back
Top Bottom