FS ~class N endlers, plants, equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

addicted2fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have true peacock & black bar endlers for sale 20 fish 25.00 SHIPPED

I also have hygro cyelon, hygro sunset, baggie FULL of HM *(drawf tears)
I also have 2 40-60 hob filters will sell for 15.00 a pc +shipping .
and strip lights & hoods for a 55 gallon . *( I bought a nw fixture light for mine )
roman ruins decor brand new , 40.00 shipped, I will upload a pic tom, this is big, will fit in a 29 gallon or bigger tank .
I also have other deocr for cheap 5.00 logs, wood (fake) ,plastic plants .

I will update with pics tomorrow . I will trade for shrimp, or lighting that I may need .

baggie FULL of HM ~ 15.00 SHIPPED ~~ thats cheap !!

ask for pix of anything you may be interested in . ty

yes I ALWAYS send xtras with ALL my shipping . thank you jnam !! Your crypts you sent me are starting to grow so pretty as well, just a few seachem root tabs, and woo hoo !!! ~~~ I have plenty of plants, briggs, endlers, and equipment still up for grabs !! PM with ANY questions !!

All PMS have been repied to , and I shoudl be shipping out sat & wensday !!

Have sold alot but i still have atleast one or 2 more portions available !! ck my feedback , growing better everydAY :) ~~~~~ I have kordon breather bags and styro lined boxes ~~ I will also have angelfish for sale very soon !! I will ahev the bag buddies & stryo lined box for them . be on the lookout for dollar sized CHEAP adult angelfish !!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~ all kinds of pretty colors. I have to get them out of the tank, so the few I keep *( 5) will grow bigger & healthier . just awaiting some more pairing up . PM me to get on a waiting list for pics ~~~~~~~ & prices ~ they will sell cheap ~~~

Back
Top Bottom