Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2003, 03:14 AM   #1
Yokhannan

FS: Custom Sea Life -- PC48496-ABS

Hello Everyone.

I recently purchased a CSL 48" 4x96 PowerCompact system.
It's the entire hood, not the retrofit kit.

Online at:
http://www.customsealife.com/NewFiles/pc48496.html

I was hoping it would work out, but it ends up being a bit too bright for what I've got in my tank

It does have two independant ballaces, but I'd rather just pick up the PC48296 and have this simplied.

It has less than one week of running at time of this post.
I have the original box, all included paperwork, bulb-boxes, everything.

I'd like to sell it, obviously. So, if it's something you're interrested in, please drop me a Private Message, with what kind of money you'd like to pay for it, and I'll get back to you

Thanks.

Old 05-06-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Whats CustomSeaLife's return policy? they might just give you "store" credit as least. At least you could get what you paid for it. /shrug just a suggestion.

125gal Reef
55gal sump
AquaC EV-120 Skimmer
Arctica 1/4hp Chiller
3 x 250W MH 10K and 2 x 165W VHO Actinics
Old 05-06-2003, 11:11 AM   #3
Yokhannan

I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.... I doubt they'd take it back "because I bought the wrong one"

Old 05-06-2003, 11:47 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.... I doubt they'd take it back "because I bought the wrong one"
Hm, now if you did not give them that reason. Maybe it did not fit like you though tit would.

Then wait for your credit to hit your cc and then order the other one. That way you can get full money back.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:32 PM   #5
Yokhannan

Come on guys... I don't need advise on what to do I need someone to put forth a valid and respectable offer

Old 05-09-2003, 08:27 PM   #6
Yokhannan

Nobody want's this?

Come on guys.... someone make me an offer

Old 05-10-2003, 06:48 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to shawnmarnie Send a message via MSN to shawnmarnie Send a message via Yahoo to shawnmarnie
Well i am looking for a 48" hood but the link you show to check the price new is invalid. Wouldnt know how much to offer how much was it new and what is "resonable" to you.
Old 05-10-2003, 08:35 PM   #8
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
The link worked earlier I know cause I used it. But here is the info from marinedepot.com you can visit there to verify.

CLPCA48496 48"x12"x4" 4 - 96W $529.95

http://www.marinedepot.com

Click on Lighting then under Power Compact pick Custom Sealife PC fixtures and since this is not a retro kit look at the bottom list.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.

Tags
custom

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com