FS: Custom Sea Life -- PC48496-ABS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Y

Yokhannan

Hello Everyone.

I recently purchased a CSL 48" 4x96 PowerCompact system.
It's the entire hood, not the retrofit kit.

Online at:
http://www.customsealife.com/NewFiles/pc48496.html

I was hoping it would work out, but it ends up being a bit too bright for what I've got in my tank :cry:

It does have two independant ballaces, but I'd rather just pick up the PC48296 and have this simplied.

It has less than one week of running at time of this post.
I have the original box, all included paperwork, bulb-boxes, everything.

I'd like to sell it, obviously. So, if it's something you're interrested in, please drop me a Private Message, with what kind of money you'd like to pay for it, and I'll get back to you :D

Thanks.

Whats CustomSeaLife's return policy? they might just give you "store" credit as least. At least you could get what you paid for it. /shrug just a suggestion.

I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.... I doubt they'd take it back "because I bought the wrong one" ;)

I'm not sure I would be willing to do that.... I doubt they'd take it back "because I bought the wrong one"

Hm, now if you did not give them that reason. Maybe it did not fit like you though tit would.

Then wait for your credit to hit your cc and then order the other one. That way you can get full money back.

Come on guys... I don't need advise on what to do ;) I need someone to put forth a valid and respectable offer :mrgreen:

Nobody want's this?

Come on guys.... someone make me an offer :mrgreen:

Well i am looking for a 48" hood but the link you show to check the price new is invalid. Wouldnt know how much to offer how much was it new and what is "resonable" to you.

The link worked earlier I know cause I used it. But here is the info from marinedepot.com you can visit there to verify.

CLPCA48496 48"x12"x4" 4 - 96W $529.95

http://www.marinedepot.com

Click on Lighting then under Power Compact pick Custom Sealife PC fixtures and since this is not a retro kit look at the bottom list.