FS: Inline CO2 diffusers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hulkamaniac

Aquarium Advice Freak
As a way to kind of support my habit, I'm now selling inline co2 diffusers. I use one of these on my tank and it has to be seen to be believed how efficient it is. You can easily get 35 ppm in a 75g by less than a bubble per second. These work best on the intake of the filter that way not only is the water forced through the diffuser, but it's further diffused in the filter. Prices are $35 for the all black model and $45 for the snazzier clear one. Shipping is $10. The barbs on the end are for a 5/8 hose that is on the Rena XP3 (and I think XP2 as well). If your hose is a different size, let me know and I'll try to accomodate you. Get the diffuser out of your tank and give your fish more room to swim and your plants more room to grow.

pict0008wz0.jpg

I have removed all of the posts after the initial post, that were along the lines of hulkmaniac stealing another member's design. After talking with that member, there are no feelings that any idea was stolen from him, or anybody.

If anybody has any problems with that, please feel free to send me a PM.

Otherwise, it won't be talked about anymore in this thread, or you will be kicked.

Quite a few people have made those.....not a big deal. The only problem I have is with placing on the the intake side of the filter. That would cause it to get clogged wth debris....not to mention the cavitation it would create in the filter itself. It's much better to place it after the filter so that it get clean, filtered water and cannot do and damage to the filter.

Back
Top Bottom